Elite Teams is a registered 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organization
• 2011 through 2014 established Elite Teams programs, and worked with 62 individuals in both the United States and El Salvador
• 2015 & 2016 built new Elite Teams obstacle courses, developed training programs, and worked with over 1300 individuals during this time
• May of 2016 started developing leadership teams and are duplicating our work in Nicaragua, and have had 76 students complete Elite Teams Boot Camp in Nicaragua
• Started a prison ministry that is reaching over 200 gang members in El Salvador
• Construction has already begun on the next Elite Teams obstacle course, and we are planning our first Boot Camp in Honduras in early 2017
There is something about becoming weak that moves our own thinking, our own agenda, our own objectives and our motives out of the way. And this weakness allows for the Spirit of the Lord to move swiftly and with power. He changes forever the lives of those willing to become weak. I have seen this first hand in this training. God does amazing things when we are weak. He always delivers with His strength.
These young men are not given a choice. Every day faced with the act of surrendering to a lifestyle chosen for them by the world. Faced with death all day long. As it is written: “For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”
Luke 19:10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”
We are ambassadors of the Cross and our mission is the same as Jesus. Seek out, and show them another way. A way to the cross. A way to life.
1. You will respect all leadership in this program and each other.
2. No bad language
3. No fighting
4. Be on time
We have 2 teams, creating an atmosphere of competition and team building.
Chain of command teaches discipline and respect. The chain of command is also to teach humility and restraint. To keep order we will establish a chain of command.
What we seek to do is to be that positive male influence in the lives these young men. To form a relationship based on trust and love. Never negating discipline and accountability.
What we have seen in this culture is a severe lack of male mentorship, and male involvement in the lives of these young men.
This is a country- wide epidemic, causing a generational cycle of bad decisions due to a lack of understanding and Godly leadership.
We must willing to walk along side, to stand with and to encourage these future disciples. Even through the most difficult of circumstances, We will not relent. The Bible will be our direction. The Father will be our leader. The Son our motivator, and the Holy Spirit will guide. We understand this isn’t a war of flesh (Ephesians 6:12) but a war of spiritual forces .
We stand at the ready. With the full armor of God. Ready to fight. Ready to give, ready to serve. To see this generation changed.